Our created Themes support Advance WordPress Custom Menus. You can manage the order of your menu items by using Custom Menus. Also, you can manage your pages by Custom Menus. Also, the Custom Menu helps to include categories, custom links and custom post types to the main menu of your site.
- Add your desired pages and categories
- Go to Appearance > Menus within the WordPress Admin Panel.
- Name Create a new menu by adding a “Menu Name” and saving the menu. Then, in the left hand side of the editor, select the pages and categories you’d like to show on your menu. Click Add to Menu for each section and see your selections appear to the right.
- Organize your menu by dragging and dropping the links to your desired locations.
- If you’d like to add custom/external links to your WordPress menu, you can do that here as well. Just type in the url and menu item title, and add it.